Baja Motorsports - Atv Fuel Cooler Part / faulty parts

AZ, United States Review updated:
My elderly father purchased what would probably be his last ATV in June 2008. After driving it only around our property and putting on 37 km the oil cooling pump had a leak in it and started spraying oil all over the place.
He purchased it at Canadian Tire store 70 km away. He had to trailor it up there by himself. They said they couldn't help because the warrenty expired some 30 days prior. He was told to bring it to a warrenty place down the road. So he did. They said they couldn't help he..."TOO BUSY". He called the company and they said it wasn't under warrenty.
JUST TO REMIND EVERYONE that it only had 37 km on it !!!
This is a manufacturer defective part...not the falt of a 76 yr old man...
and yet " there is nothing Baja Motorsports can do"

Comments

He
  18th of May, 2009
I totally agree with you! My husband and I purchased a brand new Baja 150 for our son's 12th birthday. It was on sale on Black Friday in November and our son's birthday was not until Feb. So we kept it wrapped up and stored in the garage until his birthday. When that day finally came, the ATV wouldn't start!! Finally after much work of checking all the wiring out for loose connections, etc. we got it to start. However, when we shut it off and tried to start it again, it would not start. After much heated debate over the phone with a customer service representative, my experience has been the same as yours! They are not going to do anything about it!! That is just crap! It is a brand new ATV!! It has now been in the repair shop for over 2 1/2 months!! The repairman finally got through to them on the phone to order the parts needed (starter relay) and now he tells us that the ATV is leaking gas severely at the shut off valve!! Oh my gosh!! This thing is a lemon from the day that we bought it!! My son is very disappointed and we will never buy another Baja product again!! This was our second ATV that we have purchased from them!!

Heath, TX