Baja Motorsports - Atv Fuel Cooler Part / faulty parts
My elderly father purchased what would probably be his last ATV in June 2008. After driving it only around our property and putting on 37 km the oil cooling pump had a leak in it and started spraying oil all over the place.
He purchased it at Canadian Tire store 70 km away. He had to trailor it up there by himself. They said they couldn't help because the warrenty expired some 30 days prior. He was told to bring it to a warrenty place down the road. So he did. They said they couldn't help he..."TOO BUSY". He called the company and they said it wasn't under warrenty.
JUST TO REMIND EVERYONE that it only had 37 km on it !!!
This is a manufacturer defective part...not the falt of a 76 yr old man...
and yet " there is nothing Baja Motorsports can do"
More Baja Motorsports - Atv Fuel Cooler Part Complaints & Reviews
- Baja Motorsport - Scooter SC50 
- Baja Motorsport - baja atv 150 cc 
- Baja Motorsports. Net - Baja 150 reaction. 
- baja mini dirt bike - crappy product cappy customer service 
- Baja 50 4 wheeler - bad service 
- Baja Motorsports - No needed parts 
- baja 70cc dirtbike - bike has not ran since it was purchased and baja wont fix it 
- Baja Motorsports - Dangerously and poorly built
- Baja Motorsports - Motorcycle Parts
- BAJA dirt bike sold - Dirt Bike