Bagborrowsteal.com / I got a crappy product, they apologized, it was a routine return - but then not really
I rented a bag from them after I was told that there were 9 people ahead of me, but then I received it in 1 week(with specifications of purple/large/gold hardware) and received a worn, plum, medium, incomplete purse. It was missing zipper pulls, the mirror, and nowhere on the bag did it say the brand name. Someone who saw the bag even mentioned that it looked like a fake bag! I contacted the company and they said to return it as soon as possible, which I did. The rental fee was suspended, and I was told that I would be reimbursed for the rental as well as for my monthly membership fee. I was fine with that. I then received a phonecall from the company, as well as emails saying that they needed to talk to me, since the bag that they received was not the bag that was sent. OK...
I sent back the bag that I received, because it looked like it had been run over by a truck/made by a 5 year old in a sweat shop. All of my complaints were documented and my refund processed, but the issue with the return didn't surface until a week later when "a warehouse manager said that there was a discrepancy." Does anyone else have issues similar to this one from the same company? This is creepy! I got a crappy product, they apologized, it was a routine return- but then not really!
More Bagborrowsteal.com Complaints & Reviews
- AVELLE / Bagborroworsteal - fraud! plus worst customer service ever 
- Avelle/BagBorrowOrSteal - pricing and condition of merchandise 
- AVELLE / Bagborroworsteal - shadyness return policy and overcharging
- Bag Borrow or Steal - terrible company!!! 
- Bag Borrow or Steal BBOS - breach of contract, mislead 
- [Resolved] Bag Borrow or Steal - worst experience ever
- [Resolved] Bag Borrow or Steal - 20% discount
- Bag Borrow or Steal - ordered a bag
- Bag Borrow or Steal - nightmare!
- Bagborroworsteal.com - they do not describe their products accurately