Badoo Trading Customer Service — company refusing refund on payment
On June 6th 2018 I was charged 5099 Roubles for 'lifetime subscription' to premium features on the 'Badoo' dating app on my phone. This was a payment I did not wilfully authorise, and it was processed either due to fraudulent activity or through touching the phone by accident while logged into the app. I knew nothing about it until I checked my bank account. It is a payment I simply cannot afford as I am currently off work.
The company insist that they will not honour their 14 day refund policy in this case.
Despite the company normally offering a 14 day free trial of this service anyway, they will still not refund the payment.
I am very upset about this experience.
More Badoo Trading Customer Service Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Badoo - account blocked 
- Badoo - using my information without permission 
- Badoo.com - if you receive an any email that includes the words badoo it in anywhere, I would strongly advise that you delete it immediately 
- Badoo - deleting pictures 
- Badoo Dating Site - verification of profile and blocking after adding my phone number 
- [Resolved] Badoo - account
- Badoo - unauthorized spam
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo app
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - account being blocked.