[Resolved] Badoo Tradingbadoo

My e mail is [protected]@gmail.com just went to log in to my account and it says you've blocked me and to check my emails well I've checked my e mails and there is nothing there and I've done nothing wrong so I would like you to unblock me please I did have a bit of bother of a man last night and this morning but I thought I sorted it by blocking him I don't know if this got anything to do with that but I don't see why I should be blocked because of him

• Resolution statement

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Oct 10, 2017

Hi there!

We’re very sorry this has happened to you. It looks like you have been blocked due to a violation of our Guidelines, which you can find here: www.badoo.com/guidelines. If you can’t find the reason why you’ve been blocked in our Guidelines, please get in touch with us via Twitter or Facebook including the email address linked to your account and our customer service team will double-check this decision for you. However, please note that their decision will be final.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Li