[Resolved] Badoo Tradingbadoo blocked my account

Hi my name is Nadin, my email address is [protected]@yahoo.com, I just open my badoo account all for me to realise that I have been blocked, well I don't know why this is happening but I believe this platform was meant to meet and chat someone and its so disappointing because I just meet someone I was getting along with and then I was blocked from the site pls kindly unblock me, and state the reason why I have been blocked, thanks.

Badoo Trading

• Resolution statement

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Oct 10, 2017

Hi there!

We’re very sorry this has happened to you. It looks like you have been blocked due to a violation of our Guidelines, which you can find here: www.badoo.com/guidelines. If you can’t find the reason why you’ve been blocked in our Guidelines, please get in touch with us via Twitter or Facebook and our customer service team will double-check this decision for you. However, please note that their decision will be final.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Na
Sep 21, 2017

Comments

• Ai
      Sep 26, 2017

I don't understand why badoo blocked me. They said I was using a fake account which is FALSE ACCUSATIONS. I am against people who uses fake accounts, and I follow the rules of badoo and abide by its regulations. I am very disappointed because I've been using badoo for months now and it's my first time to use the app. BUT they blocked me. It's so unfair Badoo, you should've done a more proper investigation on this than to block someone with no warning. kindly unblock me Badoo, coz there are NO reasons for me to be blocked in the first place. THANK YOU!

•   Oct 12, 2017

@aizah Hi there!

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

We’re very sorry this has happened to you. It looks like you have been blocked due to a violation of our Guidelines, which you can find here: www.badoo.com/guidelines. If you can’t find the reason why you’ve been blocked in our Guidelines, please get in touch with us via Twitter (www.twitter.com/badoohelp) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/badoohelp) and our customer service team will double-check this decision for you. However, please note that their decision will be final.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Jul 17, 2018

I’m not understand why BADOO block my account and said I make sale product in badoo, absolutely I do not do anything in BADOO accept to found friend and dating.im really disappointed about that and lost many friend there, please hope u badoo can fix and unblock me again.

• Je
      Dec 27, 2018

Hello I just recently reactivated my account a couple of days ago. This morning I was chatting to several new people I went to read the msgs and a pop up cane up saying oops we are sorry there is a problem with our server pls log in again which I did then I got a msg to say I’ve been blocked . How can that be when I’m only chatting not using offensive words or pictures . Please sort this out as I had made a couple of good friends thank you