Badoodeleting pictures

A new feature on badoo allows people to rate others' photos and in order to view what people rated your photos, you must rate others' photos. I just finished unlocking all my photos (which took a looooong time) and out of nowhere badoo just deleted around 20 of my photos randomly. To make things worse, this is the second time this has happened. Im super frustrated because you have to rate 50 photos in order to unlock just 1 of your own, so i basically rated 1000 photos for nothing, twice. Im just pissed off now.

Pi
Jul 20, 2013

Comments

• Ha
      Jun 11, 2014

It's been fine for years, but this keeps happening to me now. And the photos they keep deleting aren't even inappropriate in any way. I'm really annoyed. And there's no way to contact the site to find out what's going on...###ing useless.

• Ni
      Aug 07, 2014

hate it

Nov 02, 2014

Same thing here, keeps deleting all pictures that i put out there... no contact...no reply to emails...trash...

• De
      May 19, 2017

Hi Badoo I was tried Badoo last month and this month problem my account not let me log in also need delete off profile cause people email me as stuck I can't see this Badoo I need new account but problem password email I don't understand first time I tried opening... please email [protected]@gmail.com Thanks