Badoo / Chat Site / singled out, bad csr behavior

1 Richmond, IN, United States Review updated:

Badoo is a known fisher of contact lists. My buddy and I were complaining about this practice of theirs and trouble for me began just about 3 or maybe 4 days later. Badoo requires you to rate photos to increase your visibility to the online community. They don't bring this up at first but all of the sudden you notice balloon windows telling you that you must increase your rating of members to achieve higher visibility with our other members. Hey, at first that didn't seem like a big deal. It's really all they are doing. Anyway, I thought I'd just give it a go and began to rate photos that flash up on the screen and you rate them from one to ten. For the first day this was fine. However, on the second day they messaged me and told me that my ratings were inconsistent. First of all the people on this site go from your basic Betty or Homer to Barbie and Zeus. Why would someone rate a picture of Homer the same as they would Zeus? I shot them a message and told them that if they wanted everyone rated as beautiful then they should allow only beautiful people on their site or they should rate the photos themselves. They didn't like this. They almost immediately messaged me back (this message comes up right in the middle of your screen - so someone is actively watching - CREEPY) This message said that I was again providing inconsistent feedback and that if I didn't stop it they would preclude me from participating in rating the pictures. What??? I mean really? Who cares??? I told them to ahead and block me and while they were it to go ahead and wipe away my account. These people are up to something and it just doesn't set well. I doubt they will be around for long but I was hoping maybe you could post this somewhere visible to others.

Mw
Apr 13, 2013

Comments

• Ba
      3rd of Dec, 2015

i cant get back into my account. when i verify my account by typing in my phone number it wont let me back in. it says verify correct number and its correct. please help me!