[Resolved] Badoo / account blocked

I just signed up for badoo only last week and yesterday, when i tried to open my account, i had a message that read as:
As a result of your actions on our service, you have contravened the laws.

Your recorded factual instances of fraud, statements from users, your location and connection records have been transferred to the appropriate authorities in Ghana.

Should there be confirmation of unlawful receipt of money or assets, and/or abuse of trust, or any other illegal activities, you will assume criminal responsibility for your actions and be prosecuted.

I would like to tell who ever is in charge that i have in no way done any of such things.And i hope this problem will be rectified as soon as possible.Thank you.

• Resolution statement

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Jan 12, 2018

Hi there!

We're sorry to hear about this.

Please send us the email address linked to your account via Facebook or Twitter private messages (look for Badoo Help) and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tr

Comments

• Li
      21st of Mar, 2011
    Badoo - Bad service
    Badoo

I am on the Badoo site and now can not open any messages unless i give over my credit card details. i do not have a credit card. I am receiving messages and people are thinking i am ignoring them but i’m not. I just cannot open the messages to read or reply. Is this not right?

• Pa
      19th of Aug, 2011
    Badoo - Worst customer service ever
    Badoo

Sent multiple requests for a change of password for several weeks. No reply whatsoever. It's like no one is minding the store...

17th of Oct, 2012
    Badoo - survey

dear badoo i am hightly of offended that your survey did not have the greeks on you list of oppshipons the greeks are by far the most fun and lively people i know and the [censored] that you have left them out of this survey is exstreamly bad

• Ru
      22nd of Oct, 2012
    Badoo - Stolen I'd and pics
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom

My name and pics are being posted on google that I'm looking for men on this website which I have never joined how do I get this removed from google search when i never
    Set up the profile?

• La
      13th of Feb, 2014

Badoo blocked my account - badoo.com
    I received a malicious email from badoo stating that I had been reported for scamming someone. I have NO idea what they are talking about and of course, there is no way to contact them other than by this mail. This accusation is totally unwarranted and is a very poor policy on the part of Badoo that expresses itself as a place to meet people and have fun. The email said that "...location from where you logged in may be reported to the local authorities". I sent a message on their "ask a question" page but of course I won't get a reply. Anyway... if we all can get a way to contact Badoo directly we could invite them to contact the local authorities in which case they would have to come to court and prove their accusation. The public has rights, yes, even on the Internet. When these rights are violated the violators are much quilter as those they falsely accuse. I await a reply from the Question that I sent them but that is not likely to happen.
    Or better still the should restore my account back to life.
    My email again is [protected]@yahoo.com
    Thank you!

• Ca
      26th of Aug, 2014
    Best Best Advice +6 Votes
    Badoo - using my images and information without my consent
    Penticton
    Canada

my relationship is over because of badoo... which i have never even heard of until recently. finance found a profile with my name and picture... she will not believe me that i have never heard of it ... will be getting local media and lawyer involved with this ...absolutely has destroyed my life...

• Mw
      18th of Sep, 2014

i ask to be unblocked after sednding many request and chatting with many exces

• Kw
      8th of Nov, 2014

i have been blocked from badoo and i have no idea why please unblock me? karen walsh aurora co. [protected]@gmail.com

• Kw
      8th of Nov, 2014

i have done nothing wrong. i read the terms and agreements and i don't understand. please unblock my account?

18th of Nov, 2014
    Badoo - using information without my concent
    Derby|
    United Kingdom

This a dating site that has use information and pictures to set up an account without my permission, and it could have caused serious problems within my marrage this needs to be stopped now.

• Ho
      25th of Nov, 2014

When anyone agrees to link there Facebook it then uses your friends as meet me - I linked mine and then see my married friends without their consent in encounters! yea, very dangerous and reckless.

• Br
      30th of Nov, 2014

I'm just geting me a new phone because somebody stolen it an now my password is nt working

• Is
      19th of Feb, 2015

Please can i get my badoo account back and i'll be more polite ok my badoo account is [protected]@hotmail.com

• Wi
      28th of Mar, 2015

My name is Wilson [protected]@hotmail.com my account been blocked for no reason ..can u help or unblock my account I've had this for years..haven't broken any rules..

• As
      15th of May, 2015

I tried to long in to my account but it saying I been blocked I have no idea why and when I check my email there no email from badoo so what do I do to be unblocked email me @ [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ov
      30th of May, 2015

My Badoo account has been blocked severally even when I open a new account with different email and phone number . Please I need an immediate response on how it can be reactivated . Thank youv

9th of Apr, 2017

@ovona i have the same problem Please unblock my account i did nothing wrong :( ... [protected]@hotmail.com

• Br
      12th of Jun, 2015

My account has been blocked please unblock me [protected]@yahoo.com

13th of Jul, 2015

Badoo blocked me recently as well after some Thais got snarfy with me and I gave it back to them as good as I got it. They then blocked me and I opened another account and they have blocked me again. It seems that badoo wants more and more for you to pass over your credit card details, and it is getting worse. How can one or two arguments online get you locked and I have no recourse to defend myself. They just decide and you have no way to fight back.. a big thumbs down to badoo... bunch of arrogant [censored]... Date in Asia is better...

• Sp
      1st of Oct, 2015

I lost really important contacts when they block me. I dont know why. What do I have to do? Please help me [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ba
      8th of Nov, 2015

I just got blocked for unknown reasons..the app says I should check my e-mail for reasons but i saw nothing...please review my e-mail at [protected]@Gmail.com

• Cl
      13th of Nov, 2018

@Bada Tomiwa Badoo is the most useless social media site I have ever seen. They block users at random and no way to unblock users. Very useless site.

Cleo

• Ba
      15th of Jan, 2019

@Cleo2222 Hi Cleo,

It seems there may be some confusion as to why we block profiles on Badoo, so please allow us to clarify.

We have a dedicated team of moderators that work around the clock to ensure the safety of our Badoo users. In the event that your profile is reported to us, we will investigate and take the appropriate action to ensure that safety. If it is discovered that you've broken our rules, you may receive a warning or have your access to Badoo permanently revoked. This is set our in our community guidelines which are presented to you when registering on Badoo. If you'd like to read them again, you can find them online at badoo.com/guidelines.

Unfortunately, failure to follow these guidelines will result in the decision to block your profile. However, we understand that mistakes can be made on the rare occasion. If you have thoroughly reviewed our guidelines and you believe we have made a mistake, you may reach out to our team at badoo.com/feedback and we will conduct a second investigation. If the decision is confirmed to be correct, your access to Badoo will not be reinstated.

We hope you find this information helpful and please do reach out to our team if you have any further questions.

Badoo Community Management

21st of Jan, 2019

@BadooTeam I have been a victim of abuse, rudeness, sexual suggestion, nude pics on Badoo but now I am the one blocked???? I am so insulted and Badoi does not say why. This is very wrong.