Backdrop Outlet / customer service

1 OceansideCA, United States Review updated:

all they have to do is call back. finally at the 4th try l got a human. no body ever called me back the 3 other times l left a message. the product l ordered at a show was sold out-ok, will get more in 2 weeks-ok. l see the same sales rep at the next show, he tell me the product is in. l still dont have. it's 2 weeks after the due date. no=w they tell me it will be another 2 weeks. my shooting season will be over by the time they arrive.

and fyi. when they ''spray'' paint their muslin scenes they dont unfold the ''folds'' causing a line of ''no paint'' hello. l mentioned to them to please water spray ''relax'' the fresh muslin to release the folds. theu guy looked at me like l was from another planet. maybe thats why they have bad customer service, the are from another world.

Pa

Comments

• Wn
      26th of Mar, 2010

I've never had a problem with the lovely folks at Backdrop Outlet. My muslin have been very affordable, on time and painted throughout. I'm done wasting thousands at Denny.

• Ri
      7th of Jul, 2010

Backdrop Outlet is our go-to source for...everything. The prices are great and the customer service has been up to par.