Azimo / that is a joke
Don't fall for their ads. If they promise to transfer your money as fast as possible, I may assure you that it's not true.
I usually send some money to my mother to Lithuania and use different services for it, but last time for some reason I decided to give Azimo a shot. There will be no more.
It's been 2 days and my mother hasn't received the money yet.
How to contact this crappy service? How to kick their lazy &s to make them work properly?
Troy rodgers's Response, Sep 10, 2018
Not very pleased with service. If you Carnot sort it.
I want my money back
More Azimo Complaints & Reviews
- Azimo - payment not received 
- Azimo - am consumer of azimo 
- Azimo - failed to transfer my funds and customer support wouldn't respond to issue addressed
- Azimo - my account got blocked why? 
- Azimo - transaction
- Azimo - send money
- Azimo - exchange rate change received at an extremely low rate
- Azimo - failed to deliver
- Azimo - no pay out
- Azimo - cancelled transfer