Azimo / that is a joke

GB Review updated:

Don't fall for their ads. If they promise to transfer your money as fast as possible, I may assure you that it's not true.
I usually send some money to my mother to Lithuania and use different services for it, but last time for some reason I decided to give Azimo a shot. There will be no more.
It's been 2 days and my mother hasn't received the money yet.
How to contact this crappy service? How to kick their lazy &s to make them work properly?

• Troy rodgers's Response, Sep 10, 2018

Not very pleased with service. If you Carnot sort it.
    I want my money back

Sh
Nov 27, 2017

Comments

• Ab
      Aug 14, 2018
    Azimo - transfert d'argent
    groslay
    France

J'ai tenté d'effectuer deux transferts de 900 € chacun à ;
    Madame Marie-Louise Lemaire, avenue du Trésor à Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) les 21 et 22 juillet 2018. Elle n'a rien reçu. Qu'est devenu cet argent ?
    Merci de votre prochaine réponse.
    Georges Ablitzer

• As
      Aug 21, 2018
    Azimo - Payment not received
    Bangladesh

I sent money to my home country last week 23rd of may but the payment does not deposit to my brother's account so i want to know about the status of sent money.

• Al
      Aug 21, 2018
    Azimo - Money transfer
    United Kingdom

Worst customer service ever, you try to contact them and they reply the next day and then they only say sorry about this but they never solve anything. Azimo is one of those companies that you have to use because there is no other way to send your money.

Oct 08, 2018

@alan20188 AZIMO is a nightmare. Never never never again. Don't use them for Colombia. They dont know what they are doing. No proper customer service.

@alan20188 Very true Nightmare company Never use them for Colombia

• Om
      Aug 26, 2018
    Azimo - I am complaining about the money I send to first bank in Nigeria since on Friday , €249.99
    Berlin
    Germany

Good morning Azimo Team.
    Some amount of €249.99 was send to first bank of Nigeria, account number:[protected], since on Friday, 17/08/2018 up till now the money has not been paid to the account please I need my money back if it's not possible to transfer money through Azimo any more, transfer Tracking number:HH9U8H.
    THANKS.
    Oluwasegun .S.Adeleye.

• Bu
      Aug 29, 2018

Hi Azimo team,

Please contact me back for my comment, my client sent me money on 17 sep still not received

• Tr
      Sep 18, 2018
    Azimo - My friend has not got her money
    Birmingham uk
    [protected]@[protected]@gmail.com

My email
    tc rodgers01gmail.com
    I sent money on sataurday and heard nothing.
    So I tried to log in and it says I'm blocked.
    And as far as I know the money went through
    So need to know what's going on.
    My number. [protected]
    Hope to be hearing from you
    Alassen Mohammed.

Oct 08, 2018

It would be fair and ethical for Azimo to refrain from saying they offer a money transfer to BBVA Colombia. For me after creating great stress and delay, it has not been able to carry out the BBVA operation. The recipient (my sister) in Colombia went to the bank several times, met with several managers and spoke to the International Division several times. She provided information that Azimo has not followed up. Your system with BBVA is not working at all. To begin with, Azimo did not know that 20 digits were required from the system!!!. We found this out from Colombia!

We even sent you the details of Foreign Trade /Diego Pijaran that Azimo has not bothered to follow-up.
    You Azimo, should have clarified this utter confusion yourselves with the BBVA Colombia directly.

I am copying your managing directors (so that they look carefully into the history of this case) too so that perhaps Azimo avoids such stressful and painful situation for other people in the future and be truthful and honest in saying that they work with BBVA. Please refrain to say that you offer a service to BBVA Colombia. Is not ethical or true.

Oct 08, 2018

No uses Ázimo para enviar dinero a Colombia /BBVA. No tiene el servicio instalado como dicen ellos. Tienen PESIMO servicio a cliente. Terrible ! Ha sido una larga pesadilla! He desistido al final!

Oct 08, 2018

Do not use Azimo to transfer money to BBVA Colombia. Terrible service, lack of system and knowledge and non existent customer service!

• Mu
      Jan 05, 2019
    Azimo - My account was deactivated.
    London.
    United Kingdom

I tried to send money to through your organization and forgot my password and my account has been deactivated since then. All efforts to contact your organization proved abortive.
    . Please help me to activate my account.

• Zo
      Jul 08, 2019

I've made a transfer from France to Congo since Saturday, first step was to upload my id proof what I did but Still getting msg that we need id proof, today monday I got a msg that document was accepted 2minutes later getting a msg that account is closed...3 minutes later an other msg that we need proof of ID I'm confused.. I'm scared if I'll get my money back