Axis Bank / reverse amount not credited to my account

1 BARRACKPORE NORTH 24 PARAGANAS, India

Respected sir /madam

I do hereby inform you that I have ordered from amazon and paid through axis bank net banking on 08th september 2018 where rs.1292 debited from my account and after that amazon send an email and stated that the payment for the items listed below has been declined. They also said"please revise your payment details or select an alternative payment method within 24 hours of receiving this email"

And so I do payment through state bank of india internet banking which was successful. But the unsuccessful payment not reversed by axis bank.

Several time I contacted with amazon and as also as axis bank where amazon repeatedly said "sometimes banks take little longer than usual to confirm successful payments back to us. A refund of rs. 1, 292.00 would be processed to your account if your bank confirms the charge to us."

And axis nodal bench as also as customer service said "we wish to inform you that as per the confirmation received by the biller, the enclosed transaction has been successfully updated with them, hence no refund is applicable."

Now I am totally confused about my payment. So I request you to kindly give me proper justification.

Sir I do hereby inform you that i, sri soumya bhandari mobile [protected]/[protected], account no.=[protected] I had paid rs. 1292 through axis bank net banking and debited from my account but amazon shown the transaction declined but debited from my account. So please do necessary steps.

My order number in amazon order #[protected] and #[protected]