Axis Bank / change of registered mobile number
I did open my account with Axis Bank with Panjim Branch in Goa as I was working there at that time.Later I moved out from India and working overseas.My registered mobile number was of course an Indian number and became non-functional as I am not in India.Now I want to do some transaction from that account which I am unable to since I am not getting any OTPs.But Axis Bank straight told me that either I have to go to an ATM or visit an Axis Bank branch to change my registered mobile number.This is not possible as I am not going to India in near future.So, what is the solution???For Axis Bank's kind information another two Banks have changed registered mobile number remotely and working fine.My point is if all the banks in India is regulated and governed by RBI then why other banks can do this and AXIS can not change registered mobile number online?????
More Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Axis Bank Iconnect - I can't login to iconnect 
- Axis Bank Power Home Loan - worst service 
- Axis Bank - bank's customer care service is worst! 
- Axis Bank / Personal Loan - unbearable bank 
- Axis Bank - clearance of cheque 
- Axis Bank - check issue
- Axis Bank - credit card 4514570003104364
- Axis Bank - froud
- Axis Bank - delivery of cheque book
- Axis Bank - complaint about consolidated charge.