Aviva Life Insurance / fraud

1 KS, United States Review updated:

Aviva sent me a life insurance claim form as my aunt had passed on. Policy 825716n01. Unfortunately, this aunt is through a former marriage with an extremely ugly divorce. Initially, they were just waiting on the death certificate, which my ex-wife was sure to provide as she was also a beneficiary on the policy.
After a couple of months of follow up calls to Aviva to see if they had all that they needed - they then informed me that I was not a beneficiary and that it had been an error.
This comes after months of my ex-wife attempting to remove me from the policy - first telling them I was dead - and then certainly performing some type of insurance fraud to get me removed.
I am contacting the Insurance commissioner today - and will let them investigate the fraudulent behavior further.

Comments

• Me
      25th of Oct, 2010

Hi,

I am one of the agent of Aviva life insurance. Keeping faith on me my five family members kept money. But there is no response from aviva after taking money. Sales manager also not responding. Please suggest me what should i do because they are my family members i feel very bad for them. And please think before while investment.

Please help me

• Ve
      7th of Apr, 2011

Contact information which was displayed in website for Chennai address told wrong number, poor customer care service. Friends and Relatives be aware of Aviva investment