Aviva Life Insurance / fraud
Aviva sent me a life insurance claim form as my aunt had passed on. Policy 825716n01. Unfortunately, this aunt is through a former marriage with an extremely ugly divorce. Initially, they were just waiting on the death certificate, which my ex-wife was sure to provide as she was also a beneficiary on the policy.
After a couple of months of follow up calls to Aviva to see if they had all that they needed - they then informed me that I was not a beneficiary and that it had been an error.
This comes after months of my ex-wife attempting to remove me from the policy - first telling them I was dead - and then certainly performing some type of insurance fraud to get me removed.
I am contacting the Insurance commissioner today - and will let them investigate the fraudulent behavior further.
More Aviva Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Aviva Life Insurance - Poor, irresponsible service! 
- Aviva Life Insurance - Fraud and cheating! 
- Aviva Life Insurance - Aviva are CHEATS! 
- Aviva Life Insurance - Fraud Company 
- Aviva Life Insurance - No Customer Service 
- Aviva Life Insurance - Unethical practices and cheating
- Aviva Life Insurance - Cheating with Money , Misleading the customers, Poor fund managing
- Aviva Build Up Insurance - loss of build up insurance
- Aviva Term Plan - non payment of my canceled term plan
- Aviva Life - LESS PAYMENT AND FRAUD BY COMPANY