AVGrip off

K Review updated:

Avg sucks... We have used the free protection for awhile but have always used a back up because we still get viruses that we were not warned about.. My husband went ahead and purchased the upgrade instead of just the free version to get a better protection. You have to buy it seperately for each computer in your house!!!What a rip off. No other protection we ever purchased was for only one of our 4 computers. And when you try to find help on thier web site. Forget it. I tried one of the phone numbers listed and it was for an outside company that costs money. I never could find the e mail address that it states you can use if you have any problems.
Do not waste youy time with avg>>>>read other complaints here and on yahoo

• D
      Aug 21, 2009

Wow, you're an idiot. AVG has a version that is specifically for 3 computers and lasts for 2 years. You don't need to purchase one for each computer. Also, AntiVirus Programs work best when you only have one installed. If you have a "back up" it's more than likely not going to work as well. Besides, AVG is amazing. It runs on very little RAM so you can still do your work while it's protecting you and it's working great for me. I've been using it for about 3 months now and it's caught virtually everything the internet can dish out. AVG rocks!

• H
      Mar 04, 2010

Hm... kim b,

You should never use more than one security program on you pc... It is like to have two people driving one car simultaneously. Not going to work...