Aveda Concept / Rip off
Pure NV Salon didn't wash my daughters hair, do the head massage, just curled her already wavy hair. They charged $48.00. I called and explained that I got my hair cut, blowed dry and curled for $50.00. They claimed that hers was a special occasion (graduation) and that was a different category altogether and the staff should have explained it when she booked the appointment. They didn't do that. The management feels that they are correct and frankly, I have never heard such nonsense from a business owner. He also mentioned that an Aveda Concept salon doesn't mean they have to follow a standardized format. The second salon in this town, called Kasha, seemed better, until I got two very bad haircuts by the owner. Instead of fixing the first one he made it worse! I mentioned that a $70.00 haircut should be of a better quality than say, a $25.00 one. He shrugged and that was that. My take on Aveda? Total ripoff.
More Aveda Concept Complaints & Reviews
- Aveda Institute - bad experience 
- Aveda Institute - class action lawsuit 
- Aveda Institute - Beware of their gift cards 
- Aveda Institute - unfair termination 
- Aveda Salon - Annoyed at more than bad haircuts
- Aveda Institute / Aveda Corporation - store manager of aveda store (bellevue square shopping mall, bellevue, wa) called mall security and threaten me for no good reason!
- Aveda Corporation - return of product for a refund
- Aveda Institute / Aveda Corporation - unethical behaviour
- Jon Allen Aveda Salon On Nippers Corner - customer service
- Aveda Institute - worthless