AVA Direct / Computer

1 United States

I ordered an AVA Direct destop computer. After placing the order, I called to conform the status of.my shipping date. I was told that my computer was "pending assembly" and that it would ship in 10 to 14 business days. The person I dealt with (Joe, I think) was smug and condescending. I patiently waited the 14 business day, and at the end of the 15th business day, I received a vague email about how busy the company is and that my order would be delayed for an unspecified period of time. I called AVA Direct again to ask for an estimated completion date, and I again got the same smug and condescending person, who told me that my computer was still "pending assembly" and that he couldn't estimate when it would be ready, but maybe in 7 days. This is a terrible way to do business. It's my first encounter with AVA Direct. I was making thus purchase expermentally, as I had heard good things about the priduct, and I am in the market to purchase 19 replacement computers for my business in the third quarter of 2017. I consider customer service to be equally important as the physical product, so on the basis of their very poor customer servoce, I will take my business elsewhere, no matter how good the product may be. My advice: Don't order from AVA Direct; there are plenty of other providers who actually care about your business.

Jv