AutoZone / refuse to provide warranty information on parts I have purchased.

I have been a loyal customer for years I own a small shop in Hillview ky 40229 I allways purchase parts at autozone .so if I have a returning customer with a failed part . I need to be able to check warranty as quick as possible. so yesterday I called my local store and asked about the warranty on part I purchased .I was told they couldn't give me that information on phone. I asked since when because it helps to know if my part is covered so I know take the part with me or be prepared to buy another one .manager scott said it was a new policy .store mayflower rd in Louisville ky [protected] . so I called two different stores in area there was no problem they both were happy to help and looked information . so if this was corperate policy all store would say same thing . so it seems this store makes their own policy as they want . it cost me valuable time to drive there just to find out if part is still under warranty, I told manager this he said he had no control over this matter. I replied I would not be doing business there in future . well he could care less . so now I set up my company account with oreillys . since danny left store just keeps going down in every aspect of operation . very disappointed .[protected] DAVID.

Da