autotrader.com / Trade-In Offer from AutoTrader.com

Lafayette, IN, United States Review updated:

I filled out the lengthy online form and received a reasonable "offer" of $2165 for my 2004 Dodge Neon SXT with brand new tires and brand new rims (wheels). It is in very good condition for having 149000 miles. It has a spoiler, motorized moonroof, 6 cd changer, among other nice features. These cars sell for $3500 to $5000 on lots. I expected the local car dealer to wiggle it down to about $1900, because the offer required an "inspection". When the AutoTraitor accomplice was finished nitpicking, my offer was now just $510!!! My new tires and rims cost more than that just a month ago! What a pathetic SCAM. Please help spread the word. Such an incredible waste of time. I pity the fool that would accept their final offer. Obviously set up as BAIT and SWITCH.

Comments

• Pa
      5th of Jun, 2010
    AutoTrader.com - unauthorized charges
    imdb.com
    Massachusetts

I noticed a pre-authorization on my debit card for $1.00 which I did not make. I have not purchased any sort of gaming system or related product ever on line. They claim they do not have a record of my account being pre-authorized for the money.