Autonation Nissan Miami / return policy and cpo car delivered with scratches and dents

Sunday 05/20 - 7pm paper done altima s 2015 - cpo. Car delivered monday 5/21 4pm w scratches touched up driver front bumper and new ones on the same side plus head lights damaged also others few scratches over the car. Two dents on the roof. Asked repairs sm carlos rodrigues can fix the bumper touching up again and roof was from old owner and I had bought the car on that condition so depending on costs can get fixed by dealer or maybe I need to help with 50%. Drove back down miami from margate to return the car friday 05/25 with car miles just to drive to miami because I still holding my buick lease as thinking about the issues on this altima and sm carlos rodrigues didn't accept in any circumstance the return 5 days no question asked advertising on autonation saying had expired thursday 05/24. I am confused about the maths days on autonation. The general manager agree to fix right the bumper not bandaid anymore and will check out about roof costs maybe yes maybe 50/50. Case open w nissan corp n/ [protected] saturday 05/26 looking for my rights as cpo car - kaidian - consumer affairs representative affirmed cpo nissan is a certified inspected car with out any issues on mechanic eletric inside or outside body! Looking for answers about return policy and how to get my car totally fixed and redone inspection as the first one didn't work properly. As I live in margate would like have the car done by pembroke pines nissan for don't need go over miami again and because don't trust much in their services. After had talked with nissan corp I don't wanna return the car anymore just wanna the car fixed and re inspect for trusted professionals.

Su