Autonationcar purchase decal mix up caused by the car dealer

Auto Nation has no Loyalty to its customers when purchasing a car from them or after completing a purchase. I reached out to the Managers of the branch, their corporate customer service department and the CEO and they could not make me an offer that would satisfy me. There has been a lot of back and forth and at the end they took the word of the car dealer's manager which misguided me and caused me $800.00 in expenses and timing. To follow, please find the information that I communicated to them:
I purchased my third Honda vehicle from the Honda dealer in Miami Lakes on Saturday, 8.19.17. When I purchased the 2017 Honda HR-V, the Finance person was aware that I would be selling my 2004 Honda Pilot so he issued me a temporary decal for the new car and he told me that if I didn't sell the Pilot within 30 days, to come back for a new 30 day temporary tag for the new car.
On Saturday, 9.16.17, I went back to the Honda Dealer and requested the new temporary decal which was granted. On 9.25.17, the Pilot that I was trying to sell was towed by Magic Towing because a cop ran the tag on the Pilot and the tag was registered to my newly purchased Honda HR-V.
The tag agency stated that on 9.16.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Hialeah, FL17, the Honda dealer transferred my decal to my new car instead of issuing me a new temporary decal as they stated they had done.
To follow, please find all the issues caused by transferring my decal #: DQKM79 to my new car instead of issuing me a temporary decal that have costed me a total of $805.00:
The Honda Pilot was towed by Magic Towing and I had to pay $228.30 to get it back on 9.27.17
I missed an entire day of work on 9.27.17 because I had to pick up the car from a very depressing car lot where it was towed to and deal with the worst type of people that no one should ever have to deal with. I went to the Police station to get a police report, went to the tag agency twice to get the decal issue corrected.
I received a ticket from the Police station that I will need to go to Court for
While the towing company towed my car, they damaged the Rack & Pinion because they did not use the correct equipment to tow a 4-wheel drive car and I had to pay $500 to a mechanic to fix it and $80.00 to align the car due to the replacement of the Rack and Pinion.
I am asking for compensation due to all the issues caused by the Honda Dealer and because of the loyal customer that my Family and I have been. The offer they gave me was two oil changes which I can get for $100 or giving me $1, 500 for my Pilot as a purchase while the Pilot if valued at $2, 900 as a trade in or $3, 900 if I sell it on my own.

An
Nov 01, 2017

Comments

Aug 20, 2018
    AutoNation - Terrible service!
    Renton
    Washington

I called and came for the recall service. However, they did not tell me that they do not have the parts and let me wait for more than 2 hours. Why they tell me my car is ready for the recall service?!

• Ro
      Aug 21, 2018
    AutoNation - service dept
    Memphis
    Tennessee

damaged car when they replaced recall air bag .still wating for someone to return call, this happened 05/01/18 .I was the 1st car in line at 7:00am car was not done until11:am .To make matters worst the general manager said it was my fault.

• Bm
      Sep 01, 2018
    AutoNation - licence plate issue
    dallas
    Georgia
    [protected]@autonation.com

Plates were accidentally sent to the wrong address, The bmw genius team is working on fixing it for me.

• Mi
      Oct 14, 2018
    Autonation - Jeep purchase
    Kingsport
    Tennessee

I have dementia. Was sold a car I can't afford with their knowledge. They never regestired the vehicle. Sold a service plan to me for 90 dollars a month extra. I'm pissed because they said they did me a big favor.

Oct 15, 2018
    Autonation - Employment
    Corpus Christi
    Texas

Racist Threats were not addressed, the managers & employees Have been slandering my reputation.

• Pa
      Oct 27, 2018
    Autonation - scam - they don't honor their warranty
    Hollywood
    Florida
    Autonation.com

Bought a vehicle with a 60-day warranty, . Brought the vehicle for a repair within the warranty period, and they did not fix the vehicle. Sent letters to the manager, regional manager and CEO, they don't even bother to respond. This company does not honor the warranty.

• Li
      Nov 04, 2018
    Autonation - lies

Autonation made me pay for something that was major but claim it was not under warranty wehen I have only had the preowned vehichle that I have had only for approxiamately 40 days. If the part had not been repaired it would have messed up my engine. I would think that this is something covered ny the company under their 90 day warranty.