AutoAnything / Seat covers

1 San Diego, CA, United States

DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. I ordered a set of seat covers for my 2016 Sante Fe through AutoAnything and they are a disaster. I received them in Mar 2016 but due to weather (I'm in the Midwest) and personal issues, wasn't able to install them until around Mother's Day. The covers were so difficult to install I was only able to get the drivers' seat done. After about a week and a half the cover started to fray and fuzz. When I contacted AutoAnything about this I was told that I only had 30 days to return them, something they neglected to tell me. I was told to call the manufacturer and they would handle it. When I called the manufacturer (Cal Trend) they also told me no return nut they would do an exchange for the fraying cover. 4 weeks later and no replacement. Cal Trend say they have no record of the request and to take it up with AutoAnything for exchange for a different material set of covers alas an exchange. AutoAnything said that they were denied an exchange through Cal Trend and we only had the initial 30 days anyway. When I asked about that policy they mentioned it was on their website, just not anywhere I could easily have seen it. They are unwilling to help us exchange our coves for the same thing in a different material and frankly were not the nicest people to deal with, a bit rude. I am now stuck with a set of crummy seat covers that AutoAnything refuses to help out with and an upset wife whose car they were for.

Ca