autoahything.com / delay in shipping
I ordered a trailer hitch from autoanything and it when it did not arrive when it was scheduled to do so i contacted autoanything and they advised that the hitch had been delayed from the manufacturer and that it would not be shipped for another 3 days, when it still did not arrive I re contacted and contacted them on a Friday and was advised that the item was in stock and would not be shipped until Monday. I complained and was promised that it would be shipped out that Friday night, and it would take from 3 to 5 days for me to receive it. It is now Wednesday and no hitch, so I called again and was advised that it was scheduled to be at my residence on Thursday. I had to rent a truck to move items that I had intended to use the trailer for. Auto anything refused to pay for expedited shipping or to pay $23.00 for another brand of hitch that had been in stock at initial purchase.
I also found the wiring at another company for $23.00 less than at autoanything, they did refund the difference, but they are not the lowest price out there.
I would NOT ever recommend this company for a purchase.
More autoahything.com Complaints & Reviews
- AutoAnything.com - Never fall for this business! 
- AutoAnything - Low Price Guarantee 
- AutoAnything.com - Awful service 
- AutoAnything - Return Policy 
- AutoAnything - Too much dust 
- AutoAnything - customer service
- AutoAnything - Terrible Customer Service
- AutoAnything - misleading
- AutoAnything - Sent Wrong Parts
- AutoAnything - Lack of response