autoahything.com / delay in shipping

I ordered a trailer hitch from autoanything and it when it did not arrive when it was scheduled to do so i contacted autoanything and they advised that the hitch had been delayed from the manufacturer and that it would not be shipped for another 3 days, when it still did not arrive I re contacted and contacted them on a Friday and was advised that the item was in stock and would not be shipped until Monday. I complained and was promised that it would be shipped out that Friday night, and it would take from 3 to 5 days for me to receive it. It is now Wednesday and no hitch, so I called again and was advised that it was scheduled to be at my residence on Thursday. I had to rent a truck to move items that I had intended to use the trailer for. Auto anything refused to pay for expedited shipping or to pay $23.00 for another brand of hitch that had been in stock at initial purchase.
I also found the wiring at another company for $23.00 less than at autoanything, they did refund the difference, but they are not the lowest price out there.
I would NOT ever recommend this company for a purchase.

Tr