Auto Parts Warehouse / Poor customer service

After receiving the wrong parts for my 1999 Blazer. I requested through its "hasslefree" return service a return authorization. I waited a week, no response. I sent a second request and waited another week; still no response. I then sent a third request and waited. Nothing. Finally, I sent an e-mail directly to customer service and after about a week I received a reply asking for my VIN and the part numbers appearing on the part boxes and the invoice. I forwarded the requested information the same day, more than two weeks ago, but I have heard nothing further. Because of its horrible customer service, I will not order from APW again.

Comments

• Da
      18th of Oct, 2010

I received confirmation of my order#9082220 and I have received tha Monroe air shocks two days ago. I have heard nothing regardin my aluminum front control arms part# MEMS50114 (1) @319.18 PASSEGER SIDE AND (1) MEMS50113 @$117.35. Please provide me with and update as to the status of my order since I have mechanic on standby who isn't very happy with me. I would like to be able to tell him something especially since he giving me such a great price to install them for me. I expect an anser with 24 hours so please respond immediately. I don't want to issue a fraud complaint with my bank so please respond urgently! My e-mail address is dannylfrazier@sbcglobal.net. Please don't try to lead along I expect my items shipped within 48 hours.