Auto One Warranty / Failure to repair or refund money

1 310 Commerce Stuite 150Irvine, CA, United States
Phone: 949 475-9500

I was charged 400% more than what my $500.00 Dollar 1993 Ford Taurus was whorth. I was told on the phone, at time of purchase, that they would cover upto $2000.00 for transmissin repairs and up to $3500.00 for in engine repairs and ect. bumper to bumper repairs. I told them that the car's transmision burnedup. I was on a trip from Arkansas to California. In Texas the car brockdown. I had to buy another used car to complete my trip. Two later, now 4/30/09 they said they would do the rpairs after I made one more payment to them this day. I did. On 5/1/09 the claims department to me that the car is only worth $500.00 and that I should of not been sold this agreement in the first place and to ask for my money back in a refund from this company, be cuase they are just a claims company and not the ones that sold me thia agreement contract. After calling Auto One Warranty today. They told me I would have to file for a Cancelation notice to them and they would prorate the agreement contract and tell me how much more I owed them on this. No repairs or cash out tfor the car. I have a car in Texas now that does not work and have to pay storage fee on. Befor I can junck it out.