Crankshaft Specialist Complaints & Reviews

Crankshaft Specialistdoug rowe

took money for chroming of crank supposed to have done in 7 to 10 days returned in three weeks not done sent back told would be fixed within a week received three weeks later after numerus calls and still was not done all he did was grind and weld one journal polish the others and sent back crank is not fixed and is now bent

• Da
    Dan Portiss Apr 04, 2011

Doug Rowe is bad news PERIOD. Don't do business with this man. I've been in court for just over a year now trying to get my money back for a new crank he never shipped. I will have him in court till he pays. I wish others would keep after these crooks, cause if you don't they will never get put out of business.

• Bi
    BIG NOWDEN May 16, 2012

I HAVE BEEN WAITING ON MY CRANK FOR OVER A YEAR. I AM MADE AS HECK. I SENT MY CRANK TO DOUG LAST APRIL AND TOOK 6 MONTHS TO SEND THE CRANK BACK WITH IT BEEN DONE WRONG. IM NOT SURE WHAT HE DID BUT IT WASN'T RIGHT. I CALL THOUSANDS OF TIME TO GET THE SAME THING VOICE MAIL. NO CALL BACK 650 BUCKS OUT THERE WITH HIM AND NOTHING DONE RIGHT. HE NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS NEVER ALLOWED TO OPERATE AGAIN IN NO STATE. THIS HAS TO BE THE WORST PLACE TO DO BUSINESS. DOUG ROWE MAN GROW UP AND TAKE CARE OF PEOPLE THAT PUT THERE MONEY IN YOUR BUSINESS. AS FOR ME I WILL NEVER NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN. FOR THE PEOPLE OUT THE MY TIME WAITING FOR MY PARTS IS 1 YEAR 2 MONTHS. THINK BEFORE YOU DEAL WITH DOUG ROWE.

• Dr
    Drag Boat Jim Mar 14, 2014

Doug Rowe belongs in jail with the rest of the criminals and con artists. Used one of his repaired crankshafts, chrome came undone, lost a rod, broke lots of parts. Sent crankshaft back to him and he denied responsibility and told me he would split the cost of the repair with me. I told him ok. Also needed a new set of aluminum connecting rods. He said $1, 200 would cover everything. I don't care how long it takes but people should know don't deal with Rowe. I got nothing. No crank, no rods, no refund, nothing. Don't walk away from this criminal, RUN.

Crankshaft SpecialistBad Business practices

I highly recommend you do not do business with Crank Shaft Specialist of Memphis Tn..

The story is basically the same with everyone I have spoken too, read about and my experience.

I have filed with the Tennessee State Attorney General and Department of Consumer affairs.

Here is a couple of the story's I have read, Google and you can find some additional ones.

/URL removed/
www.nmraracing.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-31020.html
/URL removed/

check BBB
[memphis.bbb.org]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices