Auto Europe / bogus comprehensive insurance
I have used this company in the past and purchased comprehensive insurance. The company has changed to a brokerage rental company that contracts with a number of rental car companies. I paid for extra insurance and the car was scratched somewhere in France while it was parked. When I returned the car to CITER (actually Enterprise) in Marseille, I was told that I did not have extra insurance on the car and that they would put a deposit charge of 850 Euros ($1143.00) on my charge card. They did this and I have complained to my credit card company who is investigating this charge. Don't use this company as they will rip you off. The information they give you is incomplete. You would be better off dealing with a rental car company directly and purchasing extra insurance from them.
More Auto Europe Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Europe - abusive/unfair billing
- Auto Europe - excess hidden charges
- AutoEurope - discrimination - rate 
- Discover Europe / Fly Europe / Auto Europe - didn't register or purchased air tickets 
- Auto Europe - awful experience
- www.auto-europe.co.uk - Strange and additional charge
- Auto Europe - rip off!
- Auto Europe - car rental
- Auto Europe - erroneous deduction and non refund before rental
- Auto Europe - unethical behaviour and lack of information in terms & conditions