Aurora Loan Services / Worst service ever
I have been trying to have my home loan modified or at least considered for modification for past 6-8 months by Aurora loan services. I provided all the documents in August of 2009. They are still asking to have 2 more weeks to just give me an update on the status of my loan modification request. It seems that delay is their way of providing service to their customers.
I just called them and asked for the name of Aurora Loan Services president. The response was that I needed to submit my written request via fax to a number they gave me! It appears very strange that even the name of president is kept secrete.
Please avoid Aurora Loan Services if you can.
More Aurora Loan Services Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - predatory lending practices 
- Nationstar/Mr. Cooper - mortgage payments
- Nationstar Mortgage - pulling the plug on hard hit families receiving federal government assistance
- Nationstar Mortgage - website
- Nationstar Mortgage - lending practices
- Nationstar Mortgage - mortgage