Audible — scam charge
Hello, I got scammed by Audible.
One day I noticed that $15 disappeared from my card and called my bank to find out what happened. After I got the name of the company I went online and found their website. Contacted Audible support and asked who they were and why did they charge me and they said that was a subscription fee.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Newark, NJ
To be honest I was shocked. I had no idea who these guys were, I never even heard of them. The main question is how did they charge me, where did they get my card details?? I tried to get a refund, but they refused and said that without my agreement they couldn't have charged me. What? I never agreed to anything!! What is this?? Please I need help, I'm afraid they can charge me again!
More Audible Complaints & Reviews
- Audible - monthly charges on cc $14.95 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - unauthorized debit charge from audible adbl.co/bill nj 
- Audible.com - fraud 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - audible books for kindle fire 
- Audible.com - won't let me cancel - keeps billing
- Audible - illegal charges
- Audible - charges to credit card
- Audible - unauthorized credit card charges
- Audible - unauthorized charge on credit card
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - being charged for a service I never ordered nor used!