Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ / fraud
This company has stolen money from my bank account three times in the last year. On 3/29/2017 $15.85 was deducted from my personal checking account without my consent. I've filed a fraud complaint with my bank. They are associated with Amazon, since I am an Amazon customer, Audible says they have access to my debit card information. When I went on their website, all I read was complaints about them ripping people off, fraud, stealing peoples money, etc.
More Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ Complaints & Reviews
- Audible - monthly charges on cc $14.95 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - unauthorized debit charge from audible adbl.co/bill nj 
- Audible.com - fraud 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - audible books for kindle fire 
- Audible.com - won't let me cancel - keeps billing
- Audible - illegal charges
- Audible - charges to credit card
- Audible - unauthorized credit card charges
- Audible - unauthorized charge on credit card
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - being charged for a service I never ordered nor used!