Audi Manhattan / stay away from these guys
My wife and I made an agreement with audi manhattan dealership to lease a 2011 a3 model for the ballpark figure of $260 per month. We custom designed the car and waited 3.5 months for it to arrive.in that time the sales person called us 2 weeks after agreement and $1, 000 dollars down payment to let us know the we have been pre-approved for a lease then changed the year of the car for an additional fee.
When the time comes to pick up the car, they now do not approve us for a lease and suggest to finance the car for $500+ dollars per month. We ask them what other solutions there can be and they say show us proof of income and maybe some assets. We do, we show them w2 statements and tax return of 80+k combined salary and over 100k in additional money and 10k in cash down payment. They now say yes to the lease however at $325 per month for 3.5 years and to add insult to injury it will be $2, 000 dollars more. Gregg rubin, scott wernik, watch us walk away because we will. Have fun selling that car to someone else... Have a nice day...
More Audi Manhattan Complaints & Reviews
- Audi SA - poor service delivery/customer satisfactory 
- Audi Automobile Company - email@example.com 
- Audi - problems with audi a3 1.4 t 
- Audi Roadside Assistance - damage
- Audi & Vw South Africa - rebuild audi rs6
- 2003 Audi A6 - airbag failure
- Audi - audi a4 car 2008 model
- Audi Jacksonville - dealer steals gun from customers car 
- Audi Automotive Company - false advertising scam!! 
- Audi - service center - audi kuwait