Auction.com / Fake Auction is a Lie
Auction.com has houses for bid. They put a house on for bid and said it would be available for bid for 4 days. It had a time and a countdown clock. The auction got one bid and ended it. They are not a fair nor a real auction. It is not clear how they decided to end the auction after 4 hours and not let it run to the end but it was not fair to the people who wanted to put a bid in. I have heard so many bad things about this auction website I am surprised that Chase Bank wants anything to do with it. The auction was unfair, a lie, and a cheat.
More Auction.com Complaints & Reviews
- REDC / Auction.com - Unfair charges 
- Auction.com - unfair practices 
- Auction.com - Real Estate Auction 
- Auction.com - Illegal Auctions & Fraud 
- Auction.com - Won the auction - Lost the house! 
- Auction.com - I won a house but not same as pictured
- Auction.com - illegal lockout criminal trespassing and theft
- Auction.com - auction on a property no longer for sale/available. I am the owner.
- Auction.com - Won Bid/Lost House
- Auction.com - The worst ever!