ATT Uverse — uverse internet
Our internet has been out since 2:16 pm 11/17/17. It is now 7:40 am 11/20/17. This is an area outage and we were told it would be 24 hours.
Our 19 year old mentally disabled son had asked for one thing for Christmas, an early gift. He wanted to watch the pay preview WWE Survivor Series event. But since we have directv and our internet service is down that didn't happen.
I just wanted to thank you for ruining the one thing my son wanted for Christmas. Try explaining this to a special needs person with a mind set this was going to happen. And due to that outage and everyone in the area using their cellular devices the data is exceedingly slow and sometimes doesn't work at all. So it's not like he could have even watched it on his tiny phone.
I don't know what the reason is for this outage and I really don't care. I do know I will be looking at switching to another carrier for our home and mobile.
And again thanks for disappointing my son.
More ATT Uverse Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- At&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- At&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- At&T - crooks 
- At&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service