AT&T Uverse — multiple charges for same service
I called AT&T after receiving a letter indicating that my credit card did not go through for the autopay. The AT&T representative attempted to run my card for the pending charges (apparently three times) and indicated that the charges would not go through. I proceeded to provide a second credit card which the representative indicated worked. Lo and behold, I checked the account for my first CC and there were three authorizations for over $280 for a total of well over $1000 that they charged to my two credit cards. Follow up calls to AT&T were met with the reply that they only saw one charge received on my account. The credit card company indicates that I can dispute the three charges, the only recourse I have at this time. I wish there was a class action lawyer willing to take on AT&T for this kind of trouble.
More AT&T Uverse Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service