ATT / scammed in the name of bogo offer

1 AttRochester, NY, United States

I placed an order for a new phone and new line on November 17, 2018 because of a BOGO offer. I added a line and paid the taxes for an iPhone XSmax and iPhone XR. iPhone XR was supposed to be at $750 off original price. The phones arrived within a week but iPhone XR was not what I wanted. I requested to send it back for a replacement in a different color. The phone has been received at ATT warehouse but I haven't received a replacement yet. I waited for a month, kept calling them to ask about it and then finally today they told me that when I returned the phone my order was cancelled and I need to place a new order. The new order would not be BOGo anymore because that BOGO was only for November. I am being charged for two phone lines and installments for two phones but I have got one phone. I made seven phone calls and contacted through chat 5 times. They kept transferring my call to other departments. When I tried to cancel my order, I was told that I cannot cancel the new line and phone because it's been over 14 days and when I tried to cancel the old line I was told that I am bound to pay $785 for the iPhone XR which is now attached to my old line. So, I cannot close that one too.

Rj