AT&T / installation of neighbors at&t services.
ON 12/31/2016, AT&T stretched a utility wire from the utility pole on the west side of my yard, across our backyard to our neighbors house on our east side. WHY? There is an utility pole in the east side neighbors backyard.
TWO weeks later an AT&T employee came to complete the work of installation. I spoke with him about the issue. He told me that he hooked up the neighbors AT&T service from the pole in his yard. I thought that the issue was resolved. But not so.
A week and a half later, AT&T buried their wire through my yard .
They left a rut across my yard. I bought some dirt to fill the rut. There is a roll of wire on the utility pole in my yard( Not an issue). I am very certain that my neighbor has his AT&T services completed. He would not wait over a month for his hook up.
AT&T is incompetent and they lied to me. I was strongly considering AT&T
for phone/TV/internet but now I want nothing to do with AT&T.
Michael O'Rourke firstname.lastname@example.org
6704 E 136th Street
Grandview, MO. 64030
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - Installation tech never showed up to appointment, horrible customer service when trying to find out when they will get here.
- AT&T - prepaid cell phone purchase 
- AT & T - customer service
- A T And T - incorrect billing 
- AT&T - internet service/customer service