AT&T / customer service

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States

I recently added a line and updated my phones and Att switched which number each phone should have gotten. This took ATT 5 hours to figure out and after multiple disconnections and me having to call back. I had to end up going to the store. Also to get the new phones delivered to me properly; what Att said is ok and not what fedex and UPS says is ok for delivery. This additionally took me 3 hours to sort out just for delivery.
Then I just was on the phone for 1 hour to get my tech time switched for my move and wifi in my new home. Over the hour on the phone was rep told me they have to run my credit again for some reason. When I asked for his supervisor and transferred, I was hung up on. I called back and another 30 minutes later to just change the tech time window, they told me that someone cancelled my moving request, they ended up transferring me 2x and then telling me there is something wrong with the computers. Since they cancelled my appointment without me requesting this, I ended up just doing it all over on the computer. I find speaking to Att reps difficult bc there is no follow up and no way to complain about a specific person. There is no one holding them responsible or they have to be accountable for their training. And I frequently am hung up on and they are not allowed to call people back. I hate that here is no respect for my time and there is no follow up when there is issues. I wish I could have a job that I could just disconnect the customer or just not know most of the information that is needed to complete my job.

Li