AT&T / damaged phone pole in front of my home
For 5yrs. ive owned my home and today ive tried to set up another work order to get this fixed...i dont have an acount with them. The issue realy is this pole directly in front of my home.
Previously, i asked at&t to send someone out to fix this pole which was hit by a car about 6-7yrs ago. Now this pole is deteriorating and hanging about 3-5 inches away from a large tree branch that could potentially come crashing through my front room once this this give way. I suppose that to at&t techs so long as the line is working it looks good from their home.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service