AT&T / overcharge
Despite having both an Equipment Maintenance Plan ($6.00 per month) and an Inside Wire Protectin Plan ($7.50 per month) I discovered an $80.00 charge for a service call regarding a modem I have from AT&T.
Upon inquiring at AT&T I was told that the plan in fact does cover the charge and that the DSL service department does not have visibility to the fact that I have the coverage so whenever they send a technician on a service call it automatically appears on your bill and you have to contact them to get a credit.
How many people jhust pay the bill?
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - memory call/message link
- AT&T and Direct TV - nhl center ice
- AT&T - refund of account credit of $2397.99
- ATT - direct tv
- AT&T - leaning pole been that way for 5 years