AT&T / at&t ocala, fl employee yvonne mcdonald-garcia drug & company abuse
Employee for at&t of ocala, fl by the name of yvonne mcdonald-garcia is struggling with a severe substance/alcohol addiction. mcdonald abuses prescription pills (both prescribed & obtained illegally) , cocaine, & alcohol on a regular basis during both her independent time & during her scheduled work shifts at at&t. mcdonald performs illegal drug transactions from both her residence & on at&t company property.. mcdonald has also connected with other at&t employees whom assist mcdonald in the illegal hacking of numerous civillian internet accounts/profiles (yahoo, gmail, google plus, facebook, etc. ) & cellphone accounts, a service which yvonne mcdonald-garcia is collecting financial revenue for providing.
AT&T customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service