AT&T — apple watch and ipad mini bait and switch
I went to the store to buy my daughter an iPhone around Black Friday. Jasmin at the AT&T store in the Andorra Shopping Center in Philadelphia, PA told me that because I was buying a phone, I could get an iPad Mini and an Apple Watch for $80 plus taxes. What a great deal!
This is a classic example of bait and switch.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Philadelphia, PA When I got my bill a month later, my bill went from $150 a month to $300 a month! They actually charged me $299 for the watch and $10/month for the iPad Mini. I was NOT informed of these charges!
I have been trying to either give back the devices or have them give it to me at what they told me. Antonio Perez, the store manager, has been out every day this week and corporate AT&T told me he is the only one who can resolve this. What a rip off! I will file this with the Attorney General's Bureau of Consumer Protection.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service