Asurion — request for payment for service not provided.
I have been sent an email saying my insurance policy for a device I have not got will be $8.99 per month.
The email used to contact me is linked to my iTunes account but I have never contacted or communicated with Asurion before.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Nashville, AR(I hadn't heard of them before today) They have said that I have taken out an insurance policy for a wireless device supplied by AT & T. I have no dealings with AT & T.
I am trying to contact Asurion to resolve this issue but cannot find any contact email for them.
I don't have social media accounts that they suggest I use on their website.
I live in the UK and will not be making international phone calls to the USA.
More Asurion Complaints & Reviews
- Asurion - poor service! 
- Asurion / T-Mobile - phone insurance replacement 
- Asurion Wireless Insurance - failure to provide refund/fraudulent business practice 
- Asurion - they said that I never returned the damaged phone 
- Asurion Insurance - scam and cheating 
- Asurion - galaxy tab a, model number sm-t550
- Asurion - rip off 
- Asurion Insurance Company - fraud 
- Asurion - worthless warranty 
- Asurion - samsung s9 plus