Asurion / iphone 8
I called on June 2018, I told them my daughter's phone is not working. So they send me another one. After 2 days my daughter took her phone to a friend and have them to fixed her phone. And it did work again. So I called the asurion not to mail me another phone or disregards the request. But I was told if u received the phone just send it back to us. And that's I what I did . I sent back the phone and I was told it would take at least 3 statement Cycle before I get a credit. And until now I am not seeing the credit on my Att Acct. the phone was shipped to me on June. I shipped the cell phone to them on July and they already received it. Till now nothing is happening. And now it's 3 months . They not giving me a credit yet.. I am going to bring them to a small claim regarding this issues. I am paying them for the insurance but their not doing their job correctly. I've been calling since June 2018.
Asurion Customer Care's Response, Oct 25, 2018
I want to thank you for taking the time to contact us about your experience. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and want you to know Asurion's commitment to improve this matter to create a positive customer experience. Please contact our customer satisfaction department at 1-866-397-6496 discuss your concerns.
More Asurion Complaints & Reviews
- Asurion - poor service! 
- Asurion / T-Mobile - phone insurance replacement 
- Asurion Wireless Insurance - failure to provide refund/fraudulent business practice 
- Asurion Insurance - scam and cheating 
- Asurion - they said that I never returned the damaged phone 
- Asurion - galaxy tab a, model number sm-t550
- Asurion - rip off 
- Asurion Insurance Company - fraud 
- Asurion - worthless warranty 
- Asurion - samsung s9 plus