Asurion / cellphone

2 United States

I am so unhappy with Asurion right now. In October my daughter dropped her phone and had to have it replaced but the first phone they send did not work but they sent her a phone that arrived the next day that did work. Now it's November and my son broke his phone. Submit a claim on November 17 get a replacement phone and once again it malfunctions! So once again go through the whole trouble shooting thing with the tech department. So they are going to send out a new phone and tell him it will be there the next day but did not tell him there was an affidavit that needed to be filled out. So no phone arrives and we call and find out there's an affidavit that needs to be completed. Now one said anything about an affidavit and the CSA I talked to told me they do not know when an affidavit is sent. What the heck!! I do it immediately. It's completed by 6pm. But now we won't get the phone until Friday! The website states that if a claim is completed by 12 am CS/ES they phone will arrive the next day. Well someone is lying because the CSA told me they can't change the shipping at all and it will not be here until the 30th. Well my son is going on a trip on Friday and of course needs a phone while he travels. I want a 2nd working replacement phone by tomorrow. Ugh I am so mad!! This is ridiculous! [protected] Claim [protected]-I have it memorized by now!

• Asurion Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2018

M. Wight,

I want to thank you for taking the time to contact us about your experience. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and want you to know Asurion's commitment to improve this matter to create a positive customer experience. Please contact our customer satisfaction department at 1-866-397-6496 to discuss your concerns.

Asurion Compliance