Assurance Wireless / customer service agent joan i1716750202 & customer service as a whole. no help just trying to get me to pay more!!

1 Kinston, NC, United States

I called 611 on 12-14-18. I spoke to an agent i told them my phone recharge jack was not working. I was told I qualify for another phone. I was told I had to pay on $5. I gave them my debit card. I was told the phone would be there in 10 buisness days. I called 1-7-19 To find out where my phone was. I was told I did not order a phone and I did not qualify. I countered that by stating The customer service agent approved me and I already paid. She told me I was lying, I told her she (customer service agent a woman) she was a lier. She said I called on a day I knew the phone was off all that day. I told her I did not call on that day, she insisted. She said call the legal dept to make the claim that the company Assurance Wirelerless was lying. I asked for a supervisor and she hung the phone up on me.! Very rude! I called back. I spent five hours trying to tell my story to someone to get me my phone. I lost half a day looking for the phone I was charged and told I was approved for. But the customer service agent and including Joan I1716750202 said that I now had to pay more money. I only wanted my phone I paid for. The customer service is not doing their job. The seem to be making it harder for me to get answers. They waste my vaulable time and with all the different answers I dont believe they are there to help us. It seems like their job is to make it confusing and fustrating for us so we do not get the service we deserve. Their english is not understandable. The more I try to call back the more i dont get help. I think the company should honor what I was told on 12-14-18. I waited three weeks when I call back to find out I get told I am a lier, I was told I have to pay more money, and that my issues with the way I was not helped. I should i get my phone asasp. Maurice Steele [protected] pin 452358. I am considering call the executive board and someone other than Assurance Wireless customer service. They have charged me more, they did not send my phone, and when I called they only told me no!!!

Mo