Aspen Dental / charge for services not rendered
When I visited Aspen Dental for the first time, I ensured that my digital X-rays are transmitted from a previous dentist as I didn't want to go through another full mouth X-rays within a short period of time. The office manager in charge was handling it. Even though she was fully aware that she had my X-rays, yet my insurance company and I were billed for a full mouth X-rays of $115.00 I immediately alerted my insurance not to pay this amount as there were no X-rays taken by Aspen Dental.
It appears to me that this scamming is practiced on a regular basis to unsuspecting customers and insurance companies.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Bill
- Aspen Dental Management - service
- Aspen Dental Management - dentures / billing / office staff mistakes
- Aspen Dental Management - dentures
- Aspen Dental Management - combination of malpractice and consumer fraud.