Aspen Dental / rude employee

1 Haverhill, MA, United States Review updated:

That Amy is a rude, rude person. I made an emergeny appointment, When they called me out back I told them that my employer hadent sent me a card for my dental ins. So she called, but unfortunately they had closed by that time, And she was scoffing and sighing the whole time looking through her book, really making me feel like a pos. SO I rescheduled, When I got home that night, I decided to give my insurance a call and low and behold I got an operator!! And all the necessary info.

So I call the next morning get my info and she was still being rude, had me on hold for minutes. Finally another girl picked up, I was so thankful.

So I showed up the next afternoon, and I had forgotten my debit card, I didn't realize it would be a problem to jst give them my numbers which I have memorized, I told them tht my gf could bring the card by around fiveish and that the card was in my name. Most of the girls in the office didn't see it as a problem, but this ### did. Then she tried gettin a little lippy with me say that they had squeezed me in and I had showed up five minutes late. I asked her what she was getting at, and she said they had an emergency patient after me... blah blah blah. This was uncalled for. I'm not sure why she is allowed to get away with this.

All I wanted to do was pay to get these teeth taken out, and this girl seems to have a personal vedetta against me. I got news for this slutty ###, she isn't a dentist!!! She isn't important. She seems to think she runs the show down there. It really isn't about the customers anymore, it doesn't matter that I was suffering. I may not have a lot of money, and regret wearing sweats there, cause obiously this douche thought I was going to rip them off. So sorry I don't fit the image of someone who is trust worthy, in your eyes. I don't want any freebies, I pay my way!

All the other ladies down there are sweethearts. I don't know how they can work with this selfcentered ###.

Ni

Comments

• Al
      24th of Jul, 2009

Nick, I’m really sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please don’t hesitate to call our patient satisfaction hotline at 1-866-273-8606 with any concerns you may have. Or, if you’d like, you can e-mail us directly at patientsatisfaction@aspendent.com.

• Ex