Asko washer/dryer combo / poor customer service
I purchased an Asko washer/dryer combo in 2006 3 months after purchase the entire circut board melted. after 2 months of hassle I had the unit replaced. Jan 08 the new unit was continually putting water into the dry cycle. then quit working entirely. After 4 service calls the unit still does not dry.
I was told that 3 to 5 hours to dry 2 pair of jeans is normal (on what planet). The company refuses to send anyone to fix it. I have had 2 of these units in less than 2 years they have both quit working. I would not reccommend this companys product to anyone.
More Asko washer/dryer combo Complaints & Reviews
- Asko - Service and Quality 
- Asko Dishwasher - Poor quality product!
- Asko - Worst customer service ever! 
- Asko - Deplorable customer service! 
- Asko Dishwasher - Terrible quality 
- Asko - Company not honouring warranty
- Asko - Washer very dependable. I can count on it leaking!
- Asko - NOT BUYING ASKO WASHING MACHINE AGAIN
- ASKO - Dishwasher - Never buy an ASKO 
- Asko - I will never purchase another Asko product