Asknet - Shops.comUnauthorized charges on my credit card

Je viens d'être facturé pour 59, 98$ sur ma carte de crédit visa pour une transaction supposément faite le 21 avril 2011 et effectuée le 15 juillet 2011.
Je ne comprends pas puisque j'ai fait désinstaller panda sur mon appareil le 18 février 2011 et que je me suis procuré le logiciel kaspersky is [protected] lisc au magasin "noritech technologies" de st - sauveur, québec, canada.
Je m'attends donc à ce que vous annuliez cette transaction que je n'ai jamais autorisée.
Merci.
Lucien paquette, 265, rue lalonde, st - sauveur, québec, canada
Courriel: [protected]@hotmail.com

Comments

• Na
      Jan 23, 2010

I just got a $29.95 charge from Asknet and I've never ordered or even heard of asknet. I will pursue this.

Mar 03, 2010

the same thing happened to me i too will pursue this.

• Gr
      Sep 07, 2010

A mí me ha pasado exactamente lo mismo. Tengo un cargo de 60, 05 € de asknet-shops que no tengo idea a que responde. Yo no hice ninguna operación de compra por internet estos meses y mucho menos conozco esta empresa o lo que sea.
    Voy a hacer la denuncia policial correspondiente.

Sep 18, 2011

HOY me encuentro con que DEBO USDolars 45.98 de algo que NO HE COMPRADO NUNCA. ¡¡Esto en un FRAUDE, UNA ESTAFA que me aparece en la cuenta de la Tarjeta de Credito!! ¿Que es esto?? ¿A quien debo reclamar? - ¿Cuando me repondran el cargo INDEBIDO? y de seguro que lo DEBO pagar para poder reclamar. ¡¡Es un LATROCINIO!! Y todo ¿debido a que? - Espero una respuesta de esa locacion - ¡¡DEVUELVANME YA MI DINERO!! - Jorge E. Vogt - Buenois Aires - Argentina

• Sc
      Sep 22, 2011

I discovered today whilst checking my visa card statement, a charge for euros 86, 69 by asknet shops .com in Karslruhe Germany I know nothing of this company, but last year I purchased panda internet security online when the renewal came up this year I prefered to buy a CD containing the same software, which was much cheaper but still a fully licenced product, this company have obviously kept my card details from a year ago and helped themselves to the money without my say so, I have cancelled my credit card and instigated a complaints procedure with vis for this UNAUTHERISED TRANSACTION and it would appear that I am not alone, this is pure theft dressed up to look like customer service and I am positive that Panda internet security is complicet in this activity...

• Co
      Dec 13, 2011
    ASKNET-SHOPS.COM KARLSRUHE - Débit sur ma carte de crédit de 89,98$ sans mon autorisation...
    ASKNET-SHOPS.COM KARLSRUHE
    Québec City
    Quebec
    Canada

On a débité 89.98$ sur ma carte de crédit sans mon autorisation.

• Be
      Dec 13, 2011

ASKNET - Shop.de ASKNET-Shop.com is a software house --- make shure you have NOT downloaded a software from them.
    Complain to your VISA (Diners) Card and ask for withdraw the money .
    Good luck Bernd

• Si
      Jan 23, 2012

I have also been billed £34.99 for a product I do not have or want. Credit card company chasing money. Looking at the dates of previous postings, they are still getting away with it. I have spoken to their "technical" department who deny any knowledge of the transaction. Pure rip off.

• Fr
      Dec 04, 2012

heb vandaag een uittreksel gekregen van mijn visakaart asknet-shopnet uit karlsruhe, had nooit of te nimmer hier van gehoord dus zeker niets besteld, ga dit verder uitzoeken, vind dit schandalig iemand zo te misbruiken en dat van een gepensineerde gehandicapte dame, pure afzetterij anders kan ik dat niet noemen

• En
      Mar 01, 2013

I've got a 62, 98 € charge in my visa credit card. I have never bought nothing in this company. I'm trying to contact with them, but it has been impossible until now. It's a charge for a Panda antivirus.

Oct 29, 2013

A MI ME ROBARON 49.4 DOLARES DE MI TARJETA MASTERCARD, COMPRA DE FECHA 5/10/2013. EL PANDA LO COMPRE CON OTRA TARJETA. LADRONES !

• My
      Oct 16, 2015

I bought the panda antivirus from a computer retail store. They have now charged me again without my authorization or consent for another year for $80.00. Visa is saying we have to get ahold of ask net.com and try to straighten it out with them. I am having trouble getting a hold of them. To me this is fraud and they shouldn't be aloud to do this. Visa isn't helping us out much at all and will not reverse the charges. There are a lot of these same complaints on the Internet. Imagine all the money they are making by ripping people off. Any ideas on contacting and getting results would be much appreciated! Steve

• Fa
      Dec 08, 2017

My name is Farouk Gillani. I have a charge of $79.92 on my credit card on November 12 2017. Please explain

• Fa
      Dec 08, 2017

You have too many obstacles on you web sight

• Ti
      Apr 11, 2018

I was charged $21.95 on my PayPal debit card on 4-6-2018 and I don't know you nor did I use you. Would like a refund now. Next step is filing for an investigation by PayPal.

Aug 20, 2018

I was over charged on my Visa by over $50.00
    By Asknet 7 .
    After contacting their Company, I found the Customer Service, was like talking to consitpated monkeys, I will make sure I never have any thing to do with this pack of crooks again .

Oct 09, 2018

Today I finally received, the money back into my Pay pal Account .

Thank you Asknet 7 for sorting this matter out.

• De
      Jan 02, 2019

I too have been charged on my Visa Credit card for £3.93. I have never known or had any dealings with this company. My Credit card Company will be Informed and pursue this matter.