Ashley Furniture / poor quality
I bought a sofa and 2 chairs in 2005. Sofa cost $1000, chairs cost $700 each. This LR set was only used when we had company in the winter months (holidays etc). When we are home, we only use the kitchen area to hang out, and in the summer we hang out outside on our deck. This past holiday season I noticed the sofa was sagging in the middle when someone sat on it. I took it upon myself to take off the dust cover, and found the frame was snapped. Not only was the frame snapped, but it was clear someone had tried to fix it. I can tell it was a repair because the screws didn't match. I called Ashley, and they refered me to the store. I realized I had purchased an extended warranty and pursued that only to be told it was expired, and refered back to the store. I intend to go to the store just for kicks, but I already know what the outcome will be. Bottom line, I was sold a broken sofa which was repaired. Any business that will sell you a broken / repaired item without disclosing what happened is not worthy of your business. Buyer beware.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - product and warranty