Ashley Furniture / leather couch emulsified in 1.5 years
I had this Kellum Chocolate couch for 1.5 years, all of a sudden the coating on top of the leather ( Bonded ? or Sauvage Leather) has emulsified down to what looks like a smooth Naugahyde leather. Ashley said this if from HAIR JELL who would think is 1.5 years my couch looks 5 years old. Company did not even offer me parts and I install them or at my cost can repair the couch.
if Hair Jell did this there should be a warning, my wife had cancer and did not have any hair and I am bald and do not use anything on my naked head, Ashley is HORRIBLE. What can I do...
Today they said I could buy the parts to replace the leather... Crap or not ????
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - product and warranty